Interact List Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the Interact List (the “Company”) and its services (the “Services”).
The Company is located in South Africa and provides a Checklist Service.
By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any of these Terms, please do not use the Services. The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, and by continuing to use the Services, you agree to be bound by any such modifications.
1. Use of Services: You may use the Services only in accordance with these Terms. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
2. User Content: You are solely responsible for any content or information you provide or upload to the Services, including any feedback or comments (“User Content”).
3. Intellectual Property Rights: The Company owns all intellectual property rights in the Services. You may not use, copy, or reproduce any portion of the Services without the express written consent of the Company.
4. Disclaimer: The Services are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
5. Limitation of Liability: The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the Services, including but not limited to, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages.
6. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses arising out of your use of the Services.
7. Termination: The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the Services at any time and for any reason, without notice.
8. Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.