Hospital Bag Checklist: Everything You Need for Mom and Baby
When you're getting ready to give birth, packing for the hospital stay can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. Our hospital bag checklist can help ensure you remember what you need — and some extras you'll want.
- What to include in your bag… for you
- If you know you’re having a cesarean delivery, also consider these items:
- What to include in your bag… for baby
- What your non-pregnant partner can bring
- In the end, what you pack for your hospital or birth center stay is up to you and your individual needs. Try making a list of the things that you think are essential to your own comfort and wellness.
- And don’t sweat it if you forget something or — gasp! — don’t pack your bag in time for labor. (Hey — it happens!) Chances are you’ll have most of what you’ll need — or you can send someone out to get the rest after your baby is born.
Built using Interact List